1) HINDAWI Journals (only those HINDAWI Journals that participate in ISI)
2) WORLD SCIENTIFIC (only those WORLD SCIENTIFIC Journals that participate in ISI)
3) SPRINGER VERLAG (some of them that participate in ISI)
* All the IAASAT papers will be sent to ISI, SCOPUS, ACM, WSEAS E-Library, IET (IEE), ASM, ACS, CSA, ELSEVIER , ZENTRALBLATT, MATHSCINET, DPP,EI, CSBA, Ulrigh, DEST, EBSCO, EMBASE, GEOBASE, BIOBASE,BIOTECHNOBASE.
* Authors will be invited to submit extended versions to a
NAUN Journal or WSEAS Journal or University Press
Location: Iasi, Romania from 1st to 3rd July 2011
Mai multe detalii gasiti la urmatoarea adresa: